Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Blue Cross), Inc. and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts HMO Blue, Inc. announced first quarter 2017 financial results today and reported a combined after-tax net income of $27.6 million (1.5% net margin) on revenue of $1.86 billion. The results reflect an operating income of $11.4 million (0.6% operating margin) and investment income of $11.3 million. Blue Cross is the leading private health plan in Massachusetts with 2.8 million members.
- Health In Tech Partners with 6 Degree Health and 90 Degree Benefits January 19, 2023
- Shockwave Therapy to Erectile Dysfunction In Celina, TX: Comprehensive Guide December 22, 2022
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Promotes Bukata Hayes to Chief Equity Officer December 22, 2022
- Liberty HealthShare Offers Holiday Special Discount for New Members December 22, 2022
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Massachusetts Signs Value-Based Payment Contracts December 15, 2022
- EmpiRx Health Appoints Ziad Rubaie as Chief Growth Officer December 15, 2022
- Superior HealthPlan, MedArrive & Brave Health Partnership December 15, 2022
- Gravie Names Dr. Greg Burrell as Company’s First Chief Medical Officer December 15, 2022
- Solis Health Plans Appoints Industry Veteran Francisco Hernandez, M.D. as Chief Medical Officer December 15, 2022
- HealthPartners Improves Member Shopping Experiences on the ACA Marketplace December 15, 2022
About Annalyn Frame
Annalyn Frame is a Registered Nurse, currently traveling the country as a traveling nurse. She is the Editor of Health Plan News.